STERANKO LEADS AN ALL-STAR CAST AT DALLAS FANTASY FAIR
The Dallas Fantasy Fair comics & pop-culture convention has a long, glorious history as one of the most successful comic conventions in the Southern United States. Some of the “Who’s Who” list of talents appearing in past DFF shows include Jack Kirby, Ray Harryhausen, Will Eisner, Stan Lee, Harvey Kurtzman, Joe Kubert, Bill Sienkiewicz, Neil Gaiman, Alex Ross, Frank Miller, Adam West and Julius Schwartz just to name a few. The late DFF founder, Larry Lankford's life-long friend, acclaimed pop-culture author-historian and creator rights advocate J. David Spurlock returns home to Dallas after 20 years in New York, to revive the DFF this Nov 24-25, 2018 at the 275,000 square foot Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas. And he's bringing the party with him via some of his famous creative friends including
- Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Indiana Jones co-creator Jim Steranko,
- Dr Strange and Howard The Duck talent Frank Brunner,
- Lobo and Heavy Metal talent Simon Bisley,
- Emmy Award-recognized Ren & Stimpy director-writer-artist Bob Camp,
- X-Men's Rogue and Bucky O'Hare co-creator Michael Golden,
- Author and recording artist Josh Alan Friedman,
- Sin City actor Billy Blair
- Legendary Jack "King" Kirby colaborator Mike Royer and
- Spike TV Scream Award-winning Marvel Zombies artist Arthur Suydam.
Click HERE to purchase tickets to the new Dallas Fantasy Fair™.
November 24, 2018 - November 25, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Price: Sat $20. Sun $15. 2-day pass $30.