The Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas' staff is committed to making your event as smooth and seamless as possible. The center will assign you an event coordinator to work with you through the planning and implementation of your event. You will also be provided with an event planning guide containing all of the policies and documentation that you'll need. Your event coordinator will gather all of your event information and distribute it to our operating departments, including engineering, audio-visual, utilities and others.
Below is a brief checklist of items to submit to your event coordinator:
- Certificate of Insurance
- Signed Agreement
- Floor Plans
- Detailed event specifications including show schedule, set-up
- requirements, equipment needs, storage requests, etc.
- Service Contractor's name, address, contact, etc.
- Audio/Visual Requirements
- Telecommunications Requirements
- Proposed Security Schedules
- Special Event Cleaning Requirements